SHIPPING WITHIN THE SOUTH AFRICA
- Please read this Shipping Policy in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions of Service as published on our website. The Terms & Conditions shall prevail should there be any unclarity.
- Unless specifically stated, shipping costs shall be added to your order. View shipping costs at Checkout.
- Most orders, to the best of our ability, will be processes within one (1) business day of ordering.
- All orders are normally delivered within one to three (1-3) business days of ordering. Please note that this is an estimated time. You will be notified if there are exceptional circumstances, e.g., high order volumes, causing extended delays.
- Deliveries will be made to the shipping address that you provided when placing your order. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that the address is correct and to provide correct contact details.
- If you stay in a security complex or estate, or delivery is at an office block where special access rules apply, it is your responsibility to make sure your details are correct and you or an appointed person is available to receive the parcel.
- You will receive a shipment notification e-mail once your order has shipped. The e-mail will contain the tracking information as well as a link to track your package online. Please address any issues to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have advertised that free shipping applies as part of a promotion, should you not be there to take delivery of an order or the address as provided wrong, a newly scheduled delivery shall only be done at your cost with payment of such costs to be done in advance.
- Even though we do our best to ensure your parcels reach you timeously, we cannot guarantee that some parcels may be delayed or get lost due to inaccurate information of for reasons beyond our control. Should a parcel be lost or delayed we will use all reasonable effort to assist in resolving such issues.
- Sometimes Orders scheduled for shipping or delivery are returned to us for various reasons such as incorrect, invalid addresses or non-payment of duties or fees, or unclaimed at collection points. If a package is returned or rejected, re-delivery will have to arranged at an additional delivery cost payable in advance.
- We offer a 100% refund only if a product was damaged or faulty upon delivery and if photographic proof in the form of a time-stamped video or photos are submitted to us within 7 (SEVEN) calendar days from date of receipt of Products. If a package was damaged during transit, such damages must be recorded and noted and the evidence and a copy of your invoice emailed to email@example.com. Allow 3 (THREE) business days for the review, processing and consideration of your application.
- We aim to treat all requests fairly, but a refund will only relate to a defective item and not necessary the full order. We reserve the right to reject a refund request if all requirements are not met. Should your request be approved, any refund processed will be directly into the account from which your payment was processed.